The Embassy Suites Nashville South / Cool Springs hotel is located just minutes from dozens of historical, educational, and all-around entertaining destinations in the Franklin & Nashville areas. Whether you’d prefer to visit the site of the infamous Battle of Franklin and it’s various museums and landmarks, dine and shop in the beautiful 16-block Downtown Franklin historic district, canoe down the crystal clear Harpeth River, hike the hundreds of scenic trails nearby, test your skills at over 25 area golf courses, or scoot your boots down to Nashville’s world-renowned Broadway, the area has something for everyone. So grab a friend, hail a cab, and explore to your heart’s content!
As a Killer Nashville attendee, you will receive a special room rate of $164/night for a standard room.
Deadline for receiving special discount rate is August 1, 2022.
CLICK HERE FOR DISCOUNTED BOOKING LINK
If you’ve not registered for Killer Nashville, sign up here!
820 Crescent Centre Drive, Franklin, Tennessee, 37067, USA
Check-in: 4:00 pm / Check-out: 11:00 am
Parking: Free for Attendees
No Pets Allowed
- Historic downtown Franklin’s galleries, antique stores and boutiques
- Cool Springs Galleria
- Civil War battlefields, antebellum mansions and historic house museums
- Horseback riding and hiking along Natchez Trace near Franklin
- Nashville’s Broadway/2nd Avenue district
- Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg
- In the heart of Cool Springs Corporate Centre, six miles from historic downtown Franklin
- Fifteen miles from Nashville’s Music Row
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna
- The Athletic Club Sport Grille in the atrium
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the hotel